Changsha Awards Individuals and Units Contributing to Scientific and Technological Progress

The Measures on Awarding Science and Technology Progress in Changsha issued recently will be implemented on September 9, 2013. Changsha will set up the Award for Contributions to Sci-tech Innovation, the Mayor's Award for Sci-tech Innovation of Enterprises, the Sci-tech Progress Award, and the Award for Industry-Academia-Research Institution Cooperation and Commercialization of Sci-tech Achievements. These awards, totaling 9.5 million yuan at a time, are in an attempt to reward individuals and units that make outstanding contributions to scientific and technological progress.

 

The Award for Contributions to Sci-tech Innovation will be examined once every two years. Each winner will obtain one million yuan, of which 20% belongs to the individual and the other 80% will be used as research and development funds. The number of winners will be not more than two, with vacancy allowed.

 

The other three awards will be reviewed once each year. The unit and individual that obtain the Mayor's Award for Sci-tech Innovation of Enterprises, will be allowed to apply for the city's scientific and technological projects according to procedures, and will be supported with not less than 500,000 yuan. The number of awarded enterprises will be five at most in principle. The winners of the Sci-tech Progress Award will be provided with not less than four million yuan in total, with its first prize reaching 100,000 yuan. The unit and individual winning the Award for Industry-Academia-Research Institution Cooperation and Commercialization of Sci-tech Achievements will be offered 100,000 yuan and 50,000 yuan.

 

Translator: Lv Xuefen

 

Source: en.changsha.gov.cn

Produced By 大汉网络 大汉版通发布系统